martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Keep It Stylish


 

 
Nidhi kohli

BLOG: Keep It Stylish

COUNTRY: INDIA
LOOK 1
Dress, 109F/ Belt, Made by me/ Shoes, Mochi / Accessories, Zovi/ Bag, Bandra
>>>>


LOOK 2
Top, Sepia / Leggings, Lifestyle / Jacket, Spykar / Bag, Bandra /Shoes, Ginger (Lifestyle) /Specs, Borrowed (From Husband) / Bow , By me
>>>>


LOOK 3
Chudidar Kameez , From my hometown (jammu)/ Flats, Inc.5/ Ear-rings, Zaveri Bazaar/Bangles, gifted by dad and Mom (From my wedding)
I am wearing the same chudidar kameez with heavy ear-rings.
Hair:- Bun
Make up :- Use dark lip shade to glam up your party look with dark kajal. As I am using red lip color.
Accessories:- Statement Ear-rings (These ear- rings goes with almost every Traditional dress)
FANTASTIC !!
>>>>


LOOK 4
I am wearing a lilac color blouse with white pants.I have used a bold and fresh color to accessorize my outfit.
>>>>


LOOK 5
Style your Palazzo pants with plain body hugging blouse and tuck your blouse in the palazzo pants; this will make you look taller.
You can team your palazzo pants with wedges or flats and a nice bag on the side.
You can choose the same bold color for your blouse and for the palazzo pants but remember to team them up with neon accessories (belt, bangles, bag etc…)
Add colorful scarves, belts, bangles and Neckpiece for the complete look.

>>>>


Historia de la moda INDIA - Fashion history INDIA
BLOG: Keep It Stylish

LOOK 1495

6 comentarios:

Talent's Sister dijo...

Me han encantado los looks elegidos, su estilo tiene un rastro de su cultura original

teresweetstyle dijo...

Que guapaaa, no la conocoa pero me ha encantado

Besos

X dijo...

Talent's Sister:
Tienes toda la razón, estos trajes populares son muy bonitos y nos traen parte de su cultura.
Gracias por comentar.
Bss

X dijo...

Tere:
Me alegro mucho que te guste, ya sabes de otro blog de moda más, gracias por estar siempre ahí.
Besos cielo.

Unknown dijo...

Thank you people for sharing your comments. (I do not know Spanish, but I used Google translate to understand your comments).
I am Nidhi, from India and I have recently started expressing my love for fashion through blogging.

You can also visit my blog on http://keepitstylishnkn.blogspot.in/
I'd be glad to connect with you on facebook too.

Thanks Vicen for putting my pics on Look10.


Keep it stylish with Nidhi...

X dijo...

nidhi kohli:
It is a pleasure to have a look, I wish you luck.
Thanks for everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA