miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

Movie Anne



Anne

BLOG: FASHION ANNA

COUNTRY: Netherlands
LOOK 1
V&D necklace, Ice Watch watch, Coolcat vest, H&M tank top, H&M skirt, unknown tights, Graceland shoes
>>>>

LOOK 2
I wear a color blocking pink shirt and shorts from H&M. My shoes are from Converse and this bag was with the sponsored camera from Lomography. The friendship bracelet I made myself (I spended like 5 hours on it :O). The other three bracelets are from markets somewhere in this world.
>>>>

LOOK 3
The short and top are both from Esprit. My little (9 year old) sister shot these pictures from me. You just had to see her standing with such a big camera compared to that little body. Super sweet!
>>>>

LOOK 4
Holiday Turkey || What did I buy?
>>>>

LOOK 5

>>>>

LOOK 6
Holiday in Turkey || The outfits + WINNER GIVE AWAY KITSCH DIVA
>>>>

LOOK 7
Holiday in Turkey || The outfits + WINNER GIVE AWAY KITSCH DIVA
>>>>

LOOK 8

>>>>

LOOK 9
Shirt The Sting
Shorts ONLY
Bracelet DIY
Necklace Oasap
Flip flops H&M
>>>>

LOOK 10
Short H&M
DIY shirt H&M
Flip flops HEMA
Glasses Pearle
Ring HEMA
Bracelet Bijou Brigitte
>>>>

Recommended: FASHION ANNA

LOOK 1485

2 comentarios:

Talent's Sister dijo...

Me encanta esta chica, es muy simpática con su estilo juvenil

X dijo...

Talent´s Sister:
Es verdad, parece muy simpática y alegre.
Gracias Nadia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA