domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

BLOG OF THE WEEK, Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

Author: Laura

Blog: Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

Country: ROMANIA

ROMANIA FASHION BLOGS

GLOBAL FASHION BLOGS

Interview

How did you get the idea to create your blog?

I started my blog a couple of years ago because I felt the need to express myself. I wanted a place to call home, a place where I could be myself and develop my creativity in my own way.


How would you describe your style?

Fun and colorful.


What other blog, if you have one, inspires you in a special way and would you recommend? Besides LOOK 10 of course.

Theare are so many blogs that inspire me and it's really hard for me to name just a few. My absolute favorites are The Hearabouts, The Wonder Fashion, Thrill of the heel.

Who or what has been your greatest fashion inspiration and do you feel influenced by the trends?

This might sound odd to you, but the greatest fashion inspiration for me is a Korean music band, called Big Bang. I don't follow trends, I just wear whatever I like regardless of what the trends are for that particular season.

Do you think fashion blogs might influence big brands and of course designers and creators?

I believe designers have realized the effect fashion blogs have on their clientèle and they pay close attention to the blogosphere now.


How do you value the fashion market in your country? Do you think it's on an international level?

We have many talented designers and there are plenty of successful Romanian clothing brands that can compete with any of the top designers or brands out there.


Are you now with any project in hands that can lead you to where you want to be in the fashion world?

I was lucky enough to be approached by several clothing brands and magazines for partnerships on my blog and I am looking forward to new collaborations. Hopefully, I will find my path in this fashion world soon enough.

Finally, would you like to add anything else or what’s the one question you wish people asked you but you’ve never had the opportunity to answer?

No, that would be all. Thank you so much for interviewing me for the Blog of the Week section.

And that’s it, thank you very much and all the best to your blog.

Translated into English by: The Seeker

2 comentarios:

nataliaana27 dijo...

Oh, im sorry i dont know how come that my name showed up as a number, anyways im Natalia :)

X dijo...

Ok, nice name.
LOOK10 very soon.
Thank you very much
Best Regards

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA