lunes, 4 de junio de 2012

BLOG OF THE WEEK, FASHION CHALET

Author: Erika Marie

Blog: FASHION CHALET

Country: U.S.A

U.S.A FASHION BLOGS

GLOBAL FASHION BLOGS

Interview

How did you get the idea to create your blog?

I was reading a few at first and then decided to start my own.

How would you describe your style?

Bohemian, classic, and somewhat laid-back.


What other blog, if you have one, inspires you in a special way and would you recommend? Besides LOOK 10 of course.

Little Plastic Horses and Nicole Richie Anonymous

Who or what has been your greatest fashion inspiration and do you feel influenced by the trends?

Audrey Hepburn, Nicole Richie, Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen and Fashion Models. I find trends I like and follow them in my own way. I dress for comfort above all else. If I don't think a certain look or trend works well with my personality, I'll let it pass.

Do you think fashion blogs might influence big brands and of course designers and creators?

Yes, I do think they can. Now a days, people are looking to be inspired by "real" people. Celebrities wear a lot of free gifts, whereas real girls, have budgets and live in a day to day life of work and school, dressing for everyday is different for a blogger than a star. I am more inclined to try a trend I spotted on a fashion blogger than a celebrity now a days. :)


How do you value the fashion market in your country? Do you think it's on an international level?

I think it's great, So many influences coming in from all corners of the world. Fashion is about playing dress up, in many ways. Why not try new things? Mix it up, have fun, and wear what makes you the most comfortable and confident!


Are you now with any project in hands that can lead you to where you want to be in the fashion world?

I want to work for a top Fashion magazine styling and/or writing. I hope to achieve this goal very soon!

Finally, would you like to add anything else or what’s the one question you wish people asked you but you’ve never had the opportunity to answer?

I'm often asked what inspires my day to day outfits and how long it takes to dress/decide what to wear. I am inspired by a variety of things. Music plays a large role. As do movies and my mood. I dress according to how I feel each day. I also like to grab the first thing I see and dress around that item. (Example: a new purse or shoes!) It's fun! :)

And that’s it, thank you very much and all the best to your blog.

Translated into English by: The Seeker

2 comentarios:

teresweetstyle dijo...

que me ha gustado conocer su blog, no la conocia :P

xx

X dijo...

Tere:
Bueno así sabes de otro blog más de moda.
Gracias cielo.
Bss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA