martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

Lacin Tenel

Award for you blog ¡CONGRATULATIONS!
BLOG: Lacin Tenel
Turkey, Türkiye , Blogs ELLA DICE- Lacin dedi ki: This is an Indian style dress and one of my favourites. I like the color and the fabric. I usually design and sew my own clothes. In this photo the clutch was made by me. You can see it here I'm waiting for your comments
_________________ Se trata de un vestido de estilo indio y uno de mis favoritos. Me gusta el color y la tela. Por lo general suelo diseñar y coser mi propia ropa. En esta foto el embrague se hizo por mí. Se puede ver aquí . Estoy esperando sus comentarios
LOOK 552

4 comentarios:

El blog de Renée dijo...

Que mona que va esta chica!! me encanta el calzado que lleva...!!

;-)

Laçin Tenel dijo...

*renee:
can you please write in English :))

Laçin Tenel dijo...

This is an Indian style dress and one of my favourites. I like the color and the fabric.
I usually design and sew my own clothes. In this photo the clutch was made by me. You can see it here
I'm waiting for your comments

Kürksever dijo...

Lacin Tenel, one of the best fashion bloggers in Turkey, looking in her usual best here. Congrats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA