viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

PORCELAIN BLONDE

Award for you blog
Este blog sólo admite a lectores invitados

ELLA DICE SAID: I'm a style and fashion obsessed girl who revels in all things feminine and beautiful. I love being a lady and my style aesthetic is all about reflecting old world elegance and glamour in a modern way. I'm endeavouring to cultivate a graceful, stylish life and celebrate every day.
MAS O MENOS: Soy una obsesionada del estilo y lamoda joven que se revela en todas las cosas femeninas y hermosas. Me encanta ser una dama y mi estilo estético es todo acerca de lo que refleja la elegancia del viejo mundo y el glamour de una manera moderna. Estoy tratando de cultivar la elegancia, con estilo de vida y celebrar todos los días.

2 comentarios:

Seeker dijo...

Oh Porcelain Blond is so lovely.
I'm a reader of her blog.

xoxo

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you so much for this :)

You've made my day, I'm really honoured to be on here and in such stylish company <3 xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA